Download our Prospectus
Duration: 3 years
This is a three-year programme which seeks to impart knowledge that will empower students to take on challenging positions in global business, finance or the public sector in fields such as international market research, global mutual funds or economic policy evaluation.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Candidates should be holders of the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (A.C.S.E.E) with two principle level passes with a total of 4.0 points in the appropriate subjects.
ii. Holders of a relevant Diploma of at least second class standing or a minimum GPA of 3.0 (NTA Level 6) from a recognized institution.