Download our Prospectus
Duration: 4 years
The general composition of the field of Civil Engineering entails three areas of Structural Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Transportation and Geotechnical Engineering.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Candidates should be holders of the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (A.C.S.E.E) with two principle level passes with a total of 4.0 points in appropriate subjects. A candidate must have at least five (3) credit passes in the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (C.S.E.E “O” level), in Mathematics, Physics and English.
ii. Holders of a relevant Diploma of at least second class standing or a minimum GPA of 3.0 (NTA Level 6) from a recognized institution.