Download our Prospectus
Duration: 1 year
This is a one-year programme designed to cater for administrators in profit and non-profit organizations. The programme is designed to provide job based training to administrators to serve in both public and private organizations.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Possession of at least four (4) “D” passes in non-religious subjects including passes in Basic Mathematics and English Language in the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.
ii. Possession of the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with three (3) passes and National Vocational Award (NVA) Level III (Trade Test Grade I) in a relevant field.