Download our Prospectus
Duration: 2 years
This is a Two Years Program
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) “D” passes in non-religious subjects AND Basic Technician Certificate in Accountancy with 2.0 GPA and above.
ii. Holders of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with at least one principal pass and subsidiary.
iii. Possession of the National Technical Award (NVA) Level 5 in accountancy or a related field.