Download our Prospectus
Duration: 2 years
This is a two- year programme with four semesters which is intended to train students on application of software, design and programming.
- Quantitative Techniques for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods for Finance
- Institutional Investment
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Behavioural Finance
- Elective Module
- MSc-FI Dissertation
Elective Modules – choose one
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
i. Holder of the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least four (4) “D” Passes in Non- Religious Subjects including Basic Mathematics and the English Language AND Basic Technician Certificate (NTA4) in ICT related fields or its equivalent.
ii. Holder of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with at least one principal pass and subsidiary or its equivalent.