Entry requirements for the Bachelor of Arts with Education(BAED):
- Direct entry applications from school
- At least three O’level credit passed in approved subject, one of which must be English language;
- At least two principle level passes (D and above) in the appropriate Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (A.C.S.E.E) or equivalent, and must have Grade Point average of not less than 4.5 where A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1, S=0.5 and F=0
- Applicants seeking admission under the Equivalent Qualifications
- At least three O’level credit passes in relevant subjects, one of which must be English language;
- A recognized Diploma in Education with at least grade B average in the subjects they wish to study at degree level, and also pass the University Entrance Examination where applicable.
- Applicants seeking admission under the Mature Entry Scheme.
- At least they must be 25 years of age or above
- Must have obtained at least three credits passes in approved O’level subjects or attended Form 6 at least five years before the year for which admission is sought;
- Must have attended and passed tests in extra mural classes, residential courses or courses offered by an adult education centre in at least two subjects relevant to the courses they wish to study.