Entry requirements for the Bachelor of Law(LLB):
- Direct entry applications from school
- Holders of a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (C.S.E.E) or equivalent, with Pass in five approved subjects obtained prior to sitting for the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (A.C.S.E.E)
- Candidates with at least two Principal level passes, and a total of GPA 5.0 or above (where A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1, S=0.5) in approved subjects in the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(A.C.S.E.E)
- Candidates must have O-level credit pass of at least ‘C’ grade in English
- Foreign applicants
- Entry requirements for foreign applicants will be equivalent to entry requirements for Tanzanians
- Where a need arises, aptitude tests will be used to determine eligibility of foreign applicants.
- Candidates from countries using 12 years of pre-university education, as well as those from the Kenya 8-4-4 education system must undertake a pre-entry programme and pass the set examinations before they can be considered for admission.